Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Pre-order Shopping List

My last post inspired me to confess my list of stuff which I have reserved now for free in the hopes that I have the money come the release date.
- GTA V
- Wii U
- Sims 3 Seasons (This week!)
And
- CoD: Black Ops 2

Just to clarify, I did pre-order CoD in June. I however forgot to put my new bank details on Amazon and so have not yet received my copy of Call of Duty. And I waited so long D:
D'oh.
Although, I have an irrational, unshakable fear of Zombie games. And apparently the best part is zombie mode. This cheers me up slightly as I'm not really missing out on much other than young boys telling me they fornicated with my mother after I headshot them in team deathmatch.
This zombie thing though.. gosh. I even bought RDR: Undead Nightmare because I'd watched a YouTube playthrough and it was so awesome, but to this day I still cannot play it.

Is there anything that should be on this list that isn't?
Other than a cure for videogame zombie fear ><

No comments:

Post a Comment