Friday 16 November 2012

Good Friday

My revised version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Today has certainly been a good day, with my pre-order of Sims 3: Seasons available for download and my CoD: Blops 2 arriving in the post. I thought I'd take a moment to share my joy with everybody.


I have had to alter the Call of Duty game a little bit due to my irrational fear of zombies. I do however feel that the revised version has a lot of potential and I'm sure I'll find it thoroughly enjoyable - as will most 5 year old girls and lepidopterologists. I haven't actually played it yet, but I hear good things so I am thoroughly looking forward to playing Nuketown 24/7 with my other half tomorrow. I may or may not review it, to be honest I only really play CoD online, but I'll see how it rolls.

Preeeeeetty

I have managed to play a bit of Sims 3: Seasons today and so far I am really enjoying it. Not really important, but I think that out of all the Sims 3 games this one has my favourite loading screen so I screencapped it for you.. Keep your eyes peeled for a review coming up in the next week or so, after I've had time to play around with the gameplay mechanics and see all the new aspects.

Posts may be a bit sparse over the weekend as I work ridiculous hours. I'll be sure to get plenty of gaming done over the weekend and I'll feed back on Monday. Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment